Winner of the 2014 & 2015 Esperance Chamber of Commerce & Industry Best Tourism Business
Experience 'The Art of Glass' and visit the Cindy Poole: Glass Artist, Working Gallery & Cafe, only 5 minutes from town.
Share the studio space of awarded glass artist Cindy Poole and gain an insight onto the unique and diverse techniques used to make contemporary kiln formed glass objects.
* Extensive range of unique glass artworks
* Behind the scenes of the Esperance Whale Tail Sculpture
* Designer glass jewellery
* Local gifts & sand filled glass souvenirs from our whitest beaches in Australia
* Eco-friendly clothing & accessories
* Unique handcrafted gifts for all occasions: wedding, birthday, housewarming etc.
* Corporate Awards / Trophies
The adjoining studio space provides a snapshot of the varied applications of art glass and how sheets of glass are transformed through the diverse techniques of both warm & cold worked glass.
Cafe serves indulgent home made cakes, and devonshire teas.. Great range of coffee/ teas including herbal choices.
Small and large group bookings & individuals welcome. Phone 08 90714059 or 0427714059 for other enquiries.