Winner of the 2014 & 2015 Esperance Chamber of Commerce & Industry Best Tourism Business
Experience 'The Art of Glass' and visit the Cindy Poole: Glass Gallery, Working Studio & Cafe, only 5 minutes from town.
Share the studio space of awarded glass artist Cindy Poole and gain an insight onto the unique and diverse techniques used to make contemporary kiln formed glass objects.
* Extensive range of unique glass artworks
* Behind the scenes of the Esperance Whale Tail Sculpture
* Designer glass jewellery
* Local gifts & sand filled glass souvenirs from our whitest beaches in Australia
* Eco-friendly clothing & accessories
* Unique handcrafted gifts for all occasions: wedding, birthday, housewarming etc.
* Corporate Awards / Trophies
The adjoining studio space provides a snapshot of the varied applications of art glass and how sheets of glass are transformed through the diverse techniques of both warm & cold worked glass.
Where great Art meets coffee. Serving roasted coffee, Australian grown tea and herbal choices from the ever popular T2. Indulgent Homemade cakes with Devonshire teas available most days.
Whilst visiting take time to nestle inside over a cuppa and absorb the art or relax outside in the secluded pallet garden and take in the outdoor artworks.
Open for morning and afternoon tea, as well as occasional pop up lunch days. Group bookings by arrangement. Open 7 days/week 10am to 4pm (Sundays 1pm to 4pm).
Closed major Public Holidays (Check website)